Gain access to hospital-medical competitions using Infonews® services!
Infonews® at this moment provides four basic services which will increase in future. The services are provided through the present interactive web-site with a special code number for each client. By using as base the general forms of the Infonews® web-site, which are initially common for everybody, each client eventually creates his own interactive file of interests and actions accessible only by himself. If the client wishes, the Infonews® executives can provide suitable telephone support for the better exploitation of the multiple operations of the website.
Briefly, the services provided by the present web-site of Infonews®:
Competitions of supplies-services
- The brief elements of the “identity” of the competition: detailed description of the material, date, tender, budget, date of operation.
- Detailed elements of the announcement: these are pointed out with the use of a very helpful magnifying glass with which or through which the exact text of the announcement appears as it was published by the tender.
- Additionally the client has the option to define or to combine “filters” of research so that he can focus only on what he is interested in: dates, material, tenders etc.
Urgent Notification for Procurement of Supplies – Services
- Notification through email of the urgent (within the day) invitations for tender deposition: analytical description of items, date, tender, budget, date of tender deposition.
Information about the availability of the announcements
- Availability means when the text will be ready by the tender and how much it will cost. It is underlined that the actions of Infonews® for the gathering of this information are updated daily and are at the disposal of the client.
Access to the texts of the announcements
- By combining texts, analytic information and availability, each client chooses to see only the text he is interested in, gaining in this way time, effort and money.
The subscribers of Infonews® enter the inner pages of the website (“Enter”), where the above services are provided. Please keep in mind that our services are described here very briefly. Actually our interactive forms offer many more options. If you are not a subscriber and wish to be please choose (“Subscription”).